Careers Fast Track (CFT) maintains this website ("Site") for your personal, professional or organisational information and education. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following:
- Everything at this Site is protected by copyright and may not be used except as provided in this Usage Policy, unless otherwise noted.
- While CFT strives to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, CFT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. CFT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Hyperlinks ("links") may be found on certain pages that will take your browser to a website that is not owned, operated, or maintained by CFT or its staff. Although CFT attempts to ensure that all links lead to worthwhile and appropriate content, CFT assumes no responsibility or liability for the content at such sites.
- The use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. CFT assumes no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
- Images of people, places, and company/organizational logos displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by CFT. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited, except in the course of conducting business on behalf of CFT. Acceptable use includes utilizing images, downloadable files, and other content for the purpose of running a CFT workplace campaign. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes.
- Maintenance of fee level – Because of changing economic situations, CFT may need to alter the fees. CFT guarantees to maintain the fee level at which you first registered providing you complete your program according to program guidelines.
- CFT may at any time revise this Usage Policy by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound. We advise you to click the "Refresh" button on your web browser to ensure that you are reading the most recent change.
- The date below also indicates the date when this page was last updated.