A well designed performance management system is the single best tool to align the career aspirations and development needs of the workforce with the goals of the organisation. Research shows that there are some very sound business reasons to get the performance management system right.
- Organisations that assist employees to understand how their role has an impact upon business show more than 21% return over three years;
- Organisations that successful align business goals with individual performance goals outperform businesses that do not by 3 to 1.
We have expertise in assisting organisations:
- Design a performance management system that best suits their needs and business;
- Train managers an d supervisors in the implementation of the system;
- Train managers and supervisors in counselling and coaching skills;
- Train employees in how to utilise the performance management system; and
- Coach employees on how to improve technical skills and soft skills to reach performance goals.
We have a 5 step approach to providing an efficient training solution:
- We begin by gaining a complete understanding of your requirements
- We scope and cost the proposed solution (with clear performance measures)
- We validate the intended outcomes (our quote doesn’t change)
- We deliver the project and conduct training and coaching (performance management works when people understand the value of its outputs)
- We evaluate each outcome as identified, make recommendations and provide support as required
Our goal is to provide you with the best performance management solution for the most efficient price. We establish a relationship with our clients so that we understand their business and the drivers of their success. This way you can call on us anytime when the need arises without the need for time consuming and costly proposals and tenders. Our approach will deliver:
- Measureable productivity improvements
- Value added outcomes
- The most efficient solution
Use the following link to register your interest in discussing your performance management needs with us. Based upon a free no-obligation meeting, we will provide you with an initial proposal to meet your requirements. We welcome your enquiry.